Search This Blog

9.15.2011

Walgreens Haul

These are a few things I got from Walgreens. Some thing I've wanted to try, some I needed, and some just jumped in my basket. lol

This is what I got: 

 Kiss Full Cover Nails $5.99
(my nails are a bit weak so when I break a nail that has no solution I'll put one of these ;))

 Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks 2/ $3
(I've been wanting to try these for a looong time)

 
 Wet n Wild $ .99
L to R: Tropicalia, Bite the bullet, Sugar Coat, Undercover

L to R: Under your Spell, Through the Grape, Disturbia

L to R: SaGreena the Teenage Witch, Buffy the Violet Slayer(Don't know why the camera picked it up as a blue), Teal or No Teal

L to R: The Wonder Yellows, Everybody loves Redmond (this is more red orange), The Gold and the Beautiful


L to R: Teal of fortune (its more of a blue green), FuchsiaRama, Hannah Pinktana, and Sally Hansen $2.99 Lacey Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment