Hey guys! these are the nails I did today. I wanted something bright because it makes my hands look so much whiter. I used two coats of Nabi's Flamingo. It's a bright shimmery fuschia pink. For the accent nails I used about three coats of Wet n Wild's Bite the Bullet. Let me know what you think...
My computer has been acting crazy lately which is why I was unable to post. So I decided to post all the nail polishes I used these past days all in one post, so here we go... First I used Buffy the Violet Slayer by Wet n Wild. I only applied two coats to get it nice and opaque.
With flash it looks blue but its not.
In this picture you can see the "true-r" color
Then I used Teal or No Teal by Wet n Wild. I used three thin coats of this.
Last but not least I used Tropicalia by Wet n Wild. I got this nail polish for only $ .99 but it is quite opaque, I was very impressed. On my ring finger I used the Wonder Yellows
These are the nails I did today. As soon as I saw Wet n Wild's Hannah Pinktana, I wanted to try asap. But it looked a bit sheer I added Wet n Wild Bite the Bullet as a base then added two coats of Hannah Pinktana. I love this nail polish and all the glitters it has.
These are a few things I got from Walgreens. Some thing I've wanted to try, some I needed, and some just jumped in my basket. lol
This is what I got:
Kiss Full Cover Nails $5.99
(my nails are a bit weak so when I break a nail that has no solution I'll put one of these ;))
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks 2/ $3
(I've been wanting to try these for a looong time)
Wet n Wild $ .99
L to R: Tropicalia, Bite the bullet, Sugar Coat, Undercover
L to R: Under your Spell, Through the Grape, Disturbia
L to R: SaGreena the Teenage Witch, Buffy the Violet Slayer(Don't know why the camera picked it up as a blue), Teal or No Teal
L to R: The Wonder Yellows, Everybody loves Redmond (this is more red orange), The Gold and the Beautiful
L to R: Teal of fortune (its more of a blue green), FuchsiaRama, Hannah Pinktana, and Sally Hansen $2.99 Lacey Lilac
Hey guys! These are the nails I did today. The color is from my KleanColor's "Wicked Witch" collection. Its a beautiful army green, perfect for fall but since its pretty cloudy outside (which is nice :D), I didn't want to wear something bright. I applied two coats of it topped with my Pro FX UV Top Coat. Let me know what you think...
These are my nails for today. I wanted to do something brighter. Normally I don't use this color alone, but today I thought "why not?". I used 3 coats of KleanColor Melon Green, then I used a black striper for the stripes. :) Melon Green is a beautiful yellow green, but more on the yellow side shimmery kind of color. Super simple design but I really liked it. Let me know what you think...
So its that time of the month! ;) These are the items I use on a daily basis.
1. Versace Bright Crystal- I've had this for almost a year. I started using it again a few weeks ago. I love this smell, I'm not good at explaining scents but its a good soft smell. ;)
2.E.L.F. Powder Brush- I have multiple uses for this brush. I like to apply bronzer, powder, then I like to buff all the powder products in with it. It's a great brush!
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This is a great everyday palette.
4. Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner- I received a couple o samples of these with a walmart purchase and with the first one I used I could see a big change in my hair. It almost felt silky smooth. Sadly, its $20-something a bottle, and this is my last sample :( but I think its worth it. I will be buying it.
5. e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara- For just $1 it does what it's suppose to. It leaves my eyebrows a bit hard but I don't mind as long as it keep them in place.
6. e.l.f. Beauty School Blush & Bronzer Palette- I have everything I need in one palette. It has two pinks a lighter and darker one but both are very wearable. It also comes with a bronzer and a highlight.
7. e.l.f. Blush in Pink Passion- If for some reason I can't find my Beauty School palette then I reach for this and vice versa. It a super bright pink, but if you blended well then its very wearable as well.
8. e.l.f. Zit Zapper- I don't get zits very often but I got one a few weeks back. The kind that take a long time to show but are very painful. I used this right away and the next day I had nothing. I was impressed!
9. e.l.f. Smugde Brush- I like to use this for my lower lashline and also to apply shadow as liner on my lid.
Its a McDonalds Smurfs icecream! The blue syrup is cotton candy flavored. Love it!
I got these polishes yesterday because I don't have anything like this in my collection.
Mystic Grass is a beautiful green. Dolly girl was pretty much shouting "take me with you!" lol. It just your basic purple glitter polish. With fall almost here, Brown is perfect. The name is a bit off because its more of a burnt orange.
Let me know what you think...
Hey guys! So like I've said before I've dyed my hair red for a very long time, and I'm over it. I've tried everything, but the red won't go away. A cousin and someone on luuux, advised me to dye it a cool brown. I was told the red would come back, the I just needed to repeat the process until my hair retained the color. That is why I decided to go with a semi-permanent dye (it's less damaging). Though its darker than the box, I love it because I was tired of the red. It's a good change for me. Let me know what you think...
This is what was inside the box
It came with two sets of gloves. One for my first application and the second one for my next application in two weeks.
Waiting for 10 minutes in style ;)
This is what my hair looked like straight out of the shower
I still have some red spots, which are not extremely visible, because one box wasn't enough. So I'm hoping that when I do my 2nd week application, I will get some of that red.
Hey guys! These are a couple of items I picked up from Walmart.
*Clairol Natural Instincts in medium brown- I've had red hair for a long time and by long I mean years lol, so my cousin and someone on luuux(who are both hair stylists) advised me to dye it a cool brown. Lets see how long it turns out.
*Hard Candy nail polish in beetle- I found out about this polish a few months back so I finally decided to get it.
*Biore Steam Activated Cleanser- I'm running out of my other face wash and since I haven't found a face wash I can't live without I decided to give this a try.
Let me know what you think...
Hey guys! This is a look I created using the UD 15th Anniversary palette which has beautiful colors. The pictures don't do these colors justice because they are BRIGHT!
I used 'Deep End' on the lid and 'Midnight Rodeo' on the crease. I added a bit of 'M.I.A.' on the outer corner to deepen it up a bit. Then I added 'Midnight 15' on the inner corner. I used 'Evidence' on the outer crease and lower lashline. And last but not least 'Vanilla' as a brow highlight.
Let me know what you think...
***Please excuse my eyebrows. I'm trying to grow them out. It will be a long hard process :(