Search This Blog

8.31.2011

My August Favorites


So its that time of the month! ;) These are the items I use on a daily basis.
1. Versace Bright Crystal- I've had this for almost a year. I started using it again a few weeks ago. I love this smell, I'm not good at explaining scents but its a good soft smell. ;)

2.E.L.F. Powder Brush- I have multiple uses for this brush. I like to apply bronzer, powder, then I like to buff all the powder products in with it. It's a great brush!

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This is a great everyday palette.

4. Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner- I received a couple o samples of these with a walmart purchase and with the first one I used I could see a big change in my hair. It almost felt silky smooth. Sadly, its $20-something a bottle, and this is my last sample :( but I think its worth it. I will be buying it.

5. e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara- For just $1 it does what it's suppose to. It leaves my eyebrows a bit hard but I don't mind as long as it keep them in place.

6. e.l.f. Beauty School Blush & Bronzer Palette- I have everything I need in one palette. It has two pinks a lighter and darker one but both are very wearable. It also comes with a bronzer and a highlight.

7. e.l.f. Blush in Pink Passion- If for some reason I can't find my Beauty School palette then I reach for this and vice versa. It a super bright pink, but if you blended well then its very wearable as well.

8. e.l.f. Zit Zapper- I don't get zits very often but I got one a few weeks back. The kind that take a long time to show but are very painful. I used this right away and the next day I had nothing. I was impressed!

9. e.l.f. Smugde Brush- I like to use this for my lower lashline and also to apply shadow as liner on my lid.



Random Favorite
Its a McDonalds Smurfs icecream! The blue syrup is cotton candy flavored. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment